Identifying Your IPN Listener to OKPAY
After you implement and test your IPN listener, you make your listener known to OKPAY by specifying the listener's URL in your account profile. Each wallet can be configured separately. Optionally, you can override the URL to specify another listener for specific payments.
Presenting Your IPN Listener to OKPAY
After you implement and test your IPN listener, you associate the listener with a specific wallet in OKPAY. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in and click on Profile under My Account.
- Click Wallets and Currencies under Account preferences.
- Choose the wallet for which you want to set up IPN and click Properties.
- In Wallet Properties click on the Integration tab.
- Click Enable IPN to receive notification messages in your listener.
- Specify your listener's URL in the Payment Notification (IPN) URL field and click Save to activate it.
Your listener must be located at the URL that you specify in your Profile. Before you activate your listener on OKPAY, you should test the listener using the IPN Simulator.
Disabling IPN Notifications
To disable your listener uncheck Enable IPN in wallet preferences.
Dynamically Setting the Notification URL
You can specify an IPN listener for a specific payment. In this case, OKPAY sends the IPN message to the listener specified in the notification URL for a specific button or API operation instead of the listener specified in Wallet Properties.
To specify a notification URL:
For a/an ...
specify your IPN listener's URL in the ...
button or link
ok_ipn HTML form variable
Note: The IPN message will always be sent to your notification URL unless the feature for receiving IPNs has been disabled. Even if you have not enabled receipt of IPN messages in your Profile or have reset your preferences by turning off IPN messages, OKPAY still sends IPN messages to the notification URL you have specified for a particular payment.